Profiled (mechanically shaped) litz wires allow optimal utilization of available winding area due to the superior filling factor of rectangular or square litz wire cross sections. In comparison to a standard round cross section construction, profiled litz wire can increase the filling factor by up to 20%.
The design advantages of profiled litz wire can only be fully realized using products with consistent, precise dimensions. This dimensional stability is only possible with exact control over each process step.
Features and Benefits
• Consistent winding and layering performance
• Induction coating hobs
• Good memory behavior
• RF transformers
• Simplified and economical production of coils
• RF transducers
• Profiled dimensions to customer specification
• Increased filling factor of up to 20%
• Dimensionally stable
• Profiling also possible without any additional coatings
|Dimensions||Increasing filling factor by profiling|
|Polyethylene Naphthalat (PEN)|
Other dimensions and materials on demand