Type of product
HF-Litz wires are used for transmitter and receiver of wireless charging devices acc. to "Qi"- Consortium, A4WP in inductive- and resonance charging systems.
Typical litz wire used
- for low power transmitter for example: (cell phones, ≤ 5 W)
- 105 x 0.08 mm for conventional coils and alpha wound coils
- 80 x 0,08 mm for Smartbond-coating
- 25 x 0,08 mm for receiver coils, Smartbond-coating
- 30 x 0,10 mm
- for mid power transmitter (for example lap tops, ≥ 10 W)
- litz wire?
- for high power transmitter (for example vehicles, > 10 W)
- heavier individual wires
Type of application
Chargers for medical devices
Chargers for industrial applications
Chargers for vehicles (cars, trucks, Transport)